Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

new blog!

I've started a new blog and got it up and running this morning!  I'd really like to play with the background and Joe is working on designing a header and buttons for me... but I wanted to get it going instead of waiting for it to be "perfect".  (I like the saying, "Done is better than perfect.")


And this will take you directly to the main page:  www.copycatforest.com

It's in the beginning stages, so bear with me... but please visit, come back often, leave comments, share ideas, let me know if there's something else you'd like to see, etc.  This is to be a cooperative blog, so I'd love to have as many contributors as possible.  If you'd like to share an idea or tip, please email me at jenny@copycatforest.com.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: