Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

baby, it's cold outside!

Oh my goodness.  It is cold here!!!  I drove from my nice warm garage tonight (35 degrees) to take my kids to Royal Rangers and Missionettes and watched as the outside temperature thing on my car went descending below 20 degrees.  On our way home, the temperature registered at a whopping 12 degrees outside!  I also had a realization that three of our children have never been this cold before in their lives!  On the plus side, I learned something nice about the grocery store.  They have a drive up service.  Apparently, after you buy your groceries, you can leave your stuff in your cart and someone will meet you at the curb, where you can drive up, airport style, and have your groceries loaded.  I didn't take advantage of the service tonight.. but when it starts snowing, that will be pretty sweet!

No comments: