Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

camera of choice

Over the years, people consistently ask me what type of camera I use.  I've used several, from point and shoot to SLR to now digital SLR cameras.  The camera that I currently use and absolutely love is the Nikon D40.  I love photography and enjoy learning more about tricks and techniques.  Maybe I'll feature a section about photography in the new blog I'm ramping up (details and link available soon... stay tuned!).  For now, my favorite tips to share about taking good photos are simple.  1.)  The closer the better, and 2.) use natural light whenever possible instead of flash.  It's also fun to get off center and try different angles.  If you have tips you'd like to share, please comment or email me.  I love sharing and learning from others' experience!


No comments: